F A Q s
There are times when you may not receive a ticket confirmation. Please don’t panic. Please check your spam folder and if you still have not received anything, email: email@example.com to request for your e-ticket.
As seats are limited, all patrons are encouraged to buy your movie tickets ONLINE to be able to secure a seat early and avoid queues at the Box Office.
Unless you are a Projector Gift Voucher Holder, you do not need to queue at the Box Office to print out a physical ticket. Simply show your booking confirmation/e-ticket on your mobile device to our ushers at the door, when the cinema hall is ready for seating. Doors will open at least 10 minutes before screening time. Please enter the cinema hall once doors are open.
Kids that are more than 90cm in height will require a concession ticket to be admitted to any movie. Unfortunately infants in arms will not be permitted entry.
As per IMDA's policy, all audience members are required to be of the required age on the day itself (Not calendar year).
E.g. For a R21 film on 18 May 2023, you have to be 21 years of age on 18 May 2023 itself, not a day later.
Same applies for M18 requiring you to be 18 years old, and NC16 requiring you to be 16 years old.
We check IDs at the door; underage persons will be turned away and offered swaps at the Box Office for an appropriate EUFF film.
For more information on IMDA's classification ratings and policy please visit here.
The Projector’s cinema Box Office opening hours are:
Weekdays 4pm to 8.30pm
Weekends 1pm to 8.30pm
The Projector at Golden Mile TowerMain EUFF2023 Venue
Address: The Projector, 6001 Beach Road, #05-00 Golden Mile Tower, Singapore 199589
Note that we’re in Golden Mile TOWER not Complex. If you’re walking in, take the lifts at the front of the building next to the Taxi Drop-off point to avoid navigating through the labyrinth that is Golden Mile Tower!
By Car: Park at Level 5 – the doorway up a short flight of stairs at the carpark leads directly into our cinema. Look out for the murals on the wall.
- Nicoll Highway Station on Circle Line (5 min)
- Lavender Station on East-West Line (13 min)
- Bugis Station on East-West Line and Downtown Line (13 min)
Projector X: Picturehouse at The CathayThis Venue will only be for the closing film of EUFF2023 on 31 May 2023.
Address: Projector X: Picturehouse, The Cathay, 2 Handy Rd, #05-01, Singapore 229233
Upon entering The Cathay building, take the main lifts on the right of the entrance to Level 5.
Drive along Handy Road and lookout for the Mall Carpark entrance right before The Cathay building. Once parked, follow the signs to enter the mall and take the main lifts up to Level 5. Taxi Drop off/Pick Up point is right outside Starbucks.
- Dhoby Ghaut Station (NS24/NE6/CC1) (3min)
- Bencoolen Station (DT21) (3min)
- Outside food and drinks are NOT allowed on The Projector's premises and inside the screening halls. Only F&B from Projector's cafe/bar will be allowed to be brought into the cinema halls.
- Only food and drinks from the Intermission Bar will be allowed into the cinema halls. All outside food and drinks will be requested to be discarded, left at our bar or consumed before entering our cinema halls.
- You are encouraged to come earlier to purchase food and drinks to avoid the queues at the bar.
Important Ticketing Notes
All tickets purchased cannot be refunded, exchanged or swopped under any circumstances.We only accept Mastercard and Visa for online payments. For comprehensive FAQs related to The Projector, visit theprojector.sg/faq
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.